Heidelberg Model United Nations Conference 2019 – Terms & Conditions
- §§ 1 Formation of Contract
- §§ 2 Duties of the Participant
- 2.1 Providing full and correct information about his person ensuring that
- 2.1.1 The Participant has reached the age of 18 on the 20 May 2019
- 2.1.2 The Participant isn’t currently sought after, on the base of criminal charges, in any country;
- 2.2. Adhering to the Rules of Conduct established by the Society for the duration of the conference, in particular:
- 2.2.1 Accepting the absolute authority of the staff of the conference, including, but not limited to, chairpersons, conference management staff and the Secretary General
- 2.2.2 Treating other attendees of the conference, guests and staff with respect and dignity as dictated by diplomatic conduct;
- 2.3. The duty to adhere to the Rules of Conduct under (2.)
- §§ 3 Payments
- 3.1 All payments need to be made prior to the conference. Cash Payments at the conference will not be accepted. The Participant will only be accepted if all payments have been conducted.
- 3.2 After registering the Participant forfeits any rights to claim a refund for already paid fees.
- 3.3 The Participant furthermore agrees to carry all banking and MyMUN fees and charges, while making payments to the society
- §§ 4 Services
- 4.1. Informing applicants no later than 21 days after registration phase ended if they are accepted as participants at the conference;
- 4.2 Informing the participants in due time about the schedule and changes to it;
- 4.3 Making available to the participant’s rooms, personnel and materials required for pursuing the purpose of The Conference.
- §§ 5 Liability
- §§ 6 Ownership
- §§ 7 Final Provisions
Exceptions to the Terms and Conditions
(1) The Board of Directors of the HDMUN Foundation and/or the Secretary General of the
conference is the only actors empowered to grant exceptions to these policies or other general
(2) HDMUN is not liable for any erroneous statements made by other staff members
regarding exceptions to fees or policies.